Baby Having Trouble Pooping : Baby Food Puree Maker : Baby Names Spanish Origin.
Baby Having Trouble Pooping
- a source of difficulty; "one trouble after another delayed the job"; "what's the problem?"
- fuss: an angry disturbance; "he didn't want to make a fuss"; "they had labor trouble"; "a spot of bother"
- Cause distress or anxiety to
- Cause (someone) pain
- disturb: move deeply; "This book upset me"; "A troubling thought"
- Be distressed or anxious about
- (poop) nincompoop: a stupid foolish person
- (poop) dope: slang terms for inside information; "is that the straight dope?"
- (poop) crap: obscene terms for feces
- (of a wave) Break over the stern of (a ship), sometimes causing it to capsize
- A very young child, esp. one newly or recently born
- the youngest member of a group (not necessarily young); "the baby of the family"; "the baby of the Supreme Court"
- A young or newly born animal
- a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk; "the baby began to cry again"; "she held the baby in her arms"; "it sounds simple, but when you have your own baby it is all so different"
- The youngest member of a family or group
- pamper: treat with excessive indulgence; "grandparents often pamper the children"; "Let's not mollycoddle our students!"
44/365 Please Don't Touch the Camera
This was quite a while ago so I don't remember much. I left to go camping on Friday and I didn't have a chance to upload my daily photo. But, the photo is a photo of my youngest cousin, Zach.
Well, I remember waking up at 5am due to intense stomach pains. If you are disgusted by diarrhea, stop reading. This was easily the worst case of diarrhea I have ever had. I kept going back to poop about every 30 minutes up until around 11am.
Everybody can start reading again. At around that time, I started feeling better and went to go watch X-Men First Class with my little brother and my other cousin, Chaddy. After the movie, my stomach was feeling better. But, I had developed a huge headache. Anyhow, I ended up going to a big dinner with my parents' high school group, Sadidas. It's pretty amazing that after 30 something years they are all still the best of friends. In a way, they aren't too different from a group of high school friends. They had trouble trying to pay for dinner, even more so than teenagers since most of them carried credit cards with very little cash. Everyone is always late. Organizing everybody is super hectic. It takes forever to get everybody's attention. And it usually is one or two people who end up organizing everything for the entire group.
Anywho, after dinner we walked along the Waterfront talking. It was quite fun actually. I got the idea of taking advanced driving lessons once I get back to California. But, we lost track of time and we ended up leaving at around 11:30pm.
Babies are always more trouble than you thought - and more wonderful. -- Charles Osgood
Outside playtime in the backyard today. OMG. Ok, so I have to clean up the dog poop because while I was messing with the camera trying to take her picture, *in those 2 seconds I looked down* she picked up a turd off the ground... When I looked up, saw her holding poop in her hand, I about had a heart attack! I yelled out, "Sofia, no!" She got scared, dropped the poop (thank goodness it was HARD! lol) and I went to scoop her in my arms, ran in the house and washed her hands and sanitized them. This is one of the shots I took before she did that. After that, we called it a day. I have to pick up dog poop. Oh joy!
*used one of Elusive's Sample Action. After buying a 40d, too broke to buy pretty actions. I'm sticking to trials. haha!*
baby girl scrapbook layout
crochet baby beanie hat
personalized baby caps
baby bath sets
large baby bib
fat babies eating
fisher price baby bassinet
baby kids clothing
new baby information